Thursday, December 31, 2009

Guys ..... I need you advice?

My crush and I like each other alot. It was like this last week because I could just tell. Anyway now I was talking to a guy friend who knows my crush and apparently he doesn't want me as a gf but he really likes/ liked me in that way. He has done this twice now it's nearlly as if it's ok for him to show he's interested in me in that way but whenever it actually comes to doing something about it he keeps putting it of. My friend said that he's just not ready but he hasn't denied liking me in that way. I am just sooooooooo confused!! So I'm trying to move on now but I don't want it to be awkward between us. Bearing in mind all of his friends know and I haven't really spoken to him all that much is it best to 'play it cool' like in a way ignoring him or if you have any other suggestions please tell. By the way last time I 'played it cool' he started liking me again. I really need your help. Thank You.Guys ..... I need you advice?
Move on and play it cool and just remember what he did the last time and keep moving!!Guys ..... I need you advice?
You seem to be overwhelmed by your emotions. That is not good! However, you need not to bother about someone who likes you - it is a wastage of time. Please find someone who love s you. I mean someone with a self giving love directed to you. If you keep on hunting you wanna be in a rut by getting your spouse with a wrong expectation. Moreover know that love is 'as strong as death' don't keep cool begin attachment dating immediately. Bear to your plans and make your dreams real!
If you want play it cool and keep playing it cool who know it might get to him and he will actually ask you out. If not it best just to move on not every guy is boyfriend material.
if u want to u should go for it before its too late and if u play cool for too long he might even find another (gf)
Whether it's conciously or subconciously, this guy is jerking you around and that's not cool. Forget about him and find someone else. There are tonnnns of guys out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment