Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Baketball goals.can you guys give me motivational advice.?

Im 13 turning 14 next year.Im 6'4 145 pounds.Last year I made the team and there was so much hype but I didnt have the grades to play.This year Im keeping my grades up(work hard,play hard).My goal is to be the top ranked basketball player in the state.I have talent,when im on the court some grown men dont believe my age or skill.I play small forward by the way,but when the team is in trouble i switch it up.My dream is to go to the nba.Alot of people believe i can its just my grades but this eight grade year is gonna change can you guys give me motivational advice.Baketball goals.can you guys give me motivational advice.?
set a study time and practice timeBaketball goals.can you guys give me motivational advice.?
what motivates me is that i think about me playing alongside with dwyane wade and how cool that would be. I just imagine how awsome it would be to go up against the nations best. I also get motivated when i think about getting invited to the great camps and be on the recruiting sites. Then i get on the court and work my *** off.





Here's some motiviation for you. Steve Nash STARTED playing basketball in the 8th grade and made it to the nba goin to a small time college and he is from canada. He also got 2 mvp's. His chances at your age were slimmer than your chances.





BOTTOM LINE: The more you work hard the better you will get. If you work hard enough you WILL make it to the NBA





Good Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment