Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hair?? Please guys help- like any advice really :)?

I know i asked this question a few times lol, but please can you give me advice on how to cut my hair/ links





thanx alot !!





My hair:


gets oily fast


flat


thin


dirty blond


up to my armpits


growing out bangs (do not want to cut them shorter, they are up to the bottom of my lips)


no layers or very little


healthy





+i dont want to dye my hair and wouldn't want to cut it too short- like shortest to the shoulders :)





i guess my face shape is oval like this http://www.shapeyourstyle.com/sites/tarm鈥?/a>Hair?? Please guys help- like any advice really :)?
I know several people with that hair type! Use volumizing shampoo and conditioner, mousse, and finishing spray. Most of the time you would wash normal hair every other day but you need to wash yours every day! Like that other person said, don't clip your bangs back! It makes people look like a maid or something and its fugly and overused! Keep letting it grow and try putting rollers in it! For a cut, layers can add lots of volume to hair, if done properly. Ask for a few and then let the hairdresser curl your hair, don't flat iron. It makes hair get oily faster. Try wearing it up in a clip or a pretty long ponytial or low mesy bun. Flat hair looks really good up!Hair?? Please guys help- like any advice really :)?
i would suggest shampooing every day, but maybe laying off a bit on the conditioner if ur hairs that oily. secondly, i would suggest long layers and maybe a face frame - i'm trying to grow my bangs out too and once they grow out to be long enough, they kind of blend into the haircut (if u get a face frame, u'll know what i mean). and thirdly, whats so bad about clipping ur bangs back (we're talking about a ';poof'; right?)
wash it every morning and condition it what ever you do, DO NOT do the thing where you clip your bangs up behind on the top of your head so your hair has a bump it makes your forehead gigantic and its fugly. grow it out. long hair is sexy. and put your bangs on like one side of your face. it is personal preference.
I would grow it a little longer. I like long hair. While your growing it out I would curl it because mine did not look the best straight when i was growing out my bangs. I have naturally straight hair thats really hard to curl.
http://www.prohaircut.com/Cate_Banche_at鈥?/a>


http://www.prohaircut.com/Alana_de_la__6鈥?/a>


http://www.prohaircut.com/Mandy_Moore_Me鈥?/a>


http://www.prohaircut.com/Sandra_classi_鈥?/a>
hmmm just grow it out long and one length

No comments:

Post a Comment