Friday, April 30, 2010

Guys and Girls....I need advice on getting hot for a party tonight?

I haven't been single for 2 1/2 years so bare with me. I'm going to my friend's 21st. There is this guy who will be there that gave me his number and he's pretty cute. What should I do to be extra hot but not overdoing it? I really want to grab the guyS attention but in the right way.Guys and Girls....I need advice on getting hot for a party tonight?
HI VENICE21SWEETIE THX YOU FOR PICKING MY ANSWER!! WELL I THINK YOU SHOULD GIVE HIM A CALL HE WANTS YOU TO CALL HIM!! AND YOUR HOT EITHER WAY !! I LOOK AT IT ';YOUR NOT GOING TO OVER DO ANYTHING JUST BE YOUR SELF, DRESS A LITTLE SEXY THAT WILL BE ENOUGH! HE LIKES YOU! AND SO DO YOU. HE'S ONLY GOING TO WANT YOU EVEN MORE BABE!!! YOU HAVE HIS ATTENTION ALREADY!! I HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT WEEKEND AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY SWEETHEART!!XOXOGuys and Girls....I need advice on getting hot for a party tonight?
Try to be normal , do not give him more attention than others, he should have the sense to see you with his eyes and heart

Report Abuse



Dress to impress , get his attention and head for private spot to get to know him better...
you are hot, so just be you and flirt a lot w/ him. personally i like tight revealing clothing, not slutty but nice clothes to reveal your as-setts if you know what i mean.
wear something nice, bt not vulgar. and when u see him, just smile and look him in the eye.
Show him some attention. Bring your smile, and your sparkling eyes..
Be yourself, but be fun %26amp; enjoyable to be around. Don't get too drunk and become a totally different person, mean or cry baby as some people get.





Don't look all slutty and ';ready to go';, even if you are. Tone the look down a bit. Guys don't really like the glammed out-high maintenance girls too much. There are some guys, but not all.
Looking the way you do.....you should be fine. He would be crazy or gay to not try to take you right there.
Wear jeans and a tank top and not to much make up just be you and you will get his attention.





Have fun!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment