Friday, April 30, 2010

How should I save this situation? PLEASE guys, I need good advice?

ok i got this girl's number off msn. she is my primary sch m8 btw. After 2 days, I sent her a message telling her it's me and she didnt reply. So I waited for a couple of days and sent her another msg, asking whether it's her. She replied Yes. I sent another msg telling her that I guess she didnt receive my msg I sent few days back and told her its me again. She's not replying. What's wrong with her?





I got the number from her. Based on what happened, should i still call her? I thought a text msg won't hurt. I was actually planning a few text msges and a call after those. However, the situation seems dead now. Any more tips? I would appreciate all of it. Thanks guys.How should I save this situation? PLEASE guys, I need good advice?
I am a girl and I undrestand them%26gt;in thus situation you';d better call and propose your text msg through call%26gt;


good luckHow should I save this situation? PLEASE guys, I need good advice?
Just be cool and leave it.





You've been a gentleman, it's up to her to show a bit of courtesy. Don't sweat over it.
It appears that she doesn't want to be with you, maybe because you were primary friends i dont know. Since she isn't replying to you often, and giving you vague comments when she does. Don't take my word for it, but i think you should just forget about her since she obviously doesn't care about it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment