Friday, April 30, 2010

HE CALLED ME.....SO NOW WHAT? Guys, I really need advice, I'm on the verge of crying! (It's a little long)?

My guy has been really weird for the past couple of weeks. He lost his high paying IT job back before Christmas, and has had zero luck finding a new one because of this awful economy. I can sense that he's been pretty depressed about it, especially since he has a ton of interviews, without anything coming from them. On top of that, he's been having problems with his ex-wife and has had to get his car fixed this past weekend.





But the past week or two he's been distant, will text me for maybe an hour or two, and then disappear. He came over last Tuesday, we were fine, had a great night together (apart from a little mishap during sex), and most of the next day.








Sometimes our conversations will be the usual, and others he'll just be cold, and not all that flirty. He's usually a VERY sexual person, and now it seems like that part of him is nonexistent.








My mom was over this past weekend, so we didn't see each other. We texted a little bit everyday, but nothing big. He would always disappear after a while. Yesterday, I didn't hear from him at all.








Half an hour ago, he finally called me. He really sounded depressed. We talked for maybe two minutes, and then he said he was going to get some food and he'd talk to me later. The call was almost painful.





I havent heard from him since. I know it's only been half an hour, but I'm at the point where I just don't think I'll hear from him again today. Should I text him and see what's wrong, or just leave him alone and give him space? During the conversation I tried to act normal, but it just wasn't working.





I don't know what's going on :(HE CALLED ME.....SO NOW WHAT? Guys, I really need advice, I'm on the verge of crying! (It's a little long)?
aww just ask him whats going on n if its u who's done something (which it sounds like u haven't) and why is he being so distant? maybe hes depressed or bored i don't know but hope everything turns out ok =/ x

No comments:

Post a Comment