Wednesday, April 28, 2010

GIRLS AND GUYS PLEASE!!!! I need advice PLEASE!!!!!!!?

Im in college. Ive been seeing this girl for about three weeks. Weve been on about seven dates and have made out three times and kiss and hold hands all the time. I told her I liked her and asked her how she felt about being my gf and she said in two more weeks that will be enough time for her to get to know me. She said she gets scared at the start of things but she does want something out of it. She said we moved really fast. Its been a week since she said this. Girls if you said this to a guy, what do you mean? Guys, what would you think if a girl said this to you?GIRLS AND GUYS PLEASE!!!! I need advice PLEASE!!!!!!!?
She's exploring other options. So should you.GIRLS AND GUYS PLEASE!!!! I need advice PLEASE!!!!!!!?
Give her some space for one week if she is still in the same mood cut her loose for good
gezz that's moving kinda fast...... u guys should get to know each other really well b4 doing anything UR BEING TOOO FORWARD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment