Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Should I keep liking the guy and what advice do u have?

So me and this guy always act like we hate eachotheer...Everyone swears one day were gunna get married..So ive hated him with a passion for two years, and this week i dont know why but i like REALLY like him. Weird? ya....and he still is acting like he hates me!...were going to the movies this weekend with two other friends...any advice?Should I keep liking the guy and what advice do u have?
you should try and tell him that you want to start all over and pretend you never hated each otherShould I keep liking the guy and what advice do u have?
Stop acting like you hate each other and start acting how you really feel.
Will both of you just grow up? Hate games are childish and self defeating

No comments:

Post a Comment