Friday, April 30, 2010

Boys!! go figure what they think.. guys, I need your advice!?

There's this guy I met on a volunteering group we have in uni. We started talking and he exchanged numbers. The next day I called him and he was very friendly.. than next couple of times I saw him he was very warm and was basically pointing at his cheek so I'd give him a kiss. i sent him a message a couple of days later saying i'd like to sit and ask him a couple of questions about an organization he's in and i'm trying to get into, and he said he'd love to sit and talk to me regardless, but he's not the right address for that.. than he wrote: ';waiting to meet you..';. I commented about something he said, that I have to go and make connections etc and that I suck at the whole political game, and that he's probably more busy so he can just call me when he has time to sit with me. His response was that I just ';sold'; myself the best possible way.. i didn't get that last comment, so just wrote ';?';, and he didn't reply.. later that day I wrote ';waiting for an explanation..'; and he didn't reply as well.





A few days later I was sitting with a friend, and he was talking on the phone nearby.. we he was done he asked what's up, sort of teased me and went in the building. When I was done i texted him and asked if he wanted to come and sit with me, to which he didn't reply. Later that day I was sitting with a common friend, and he just came and started rubbing my back..





After the long introduction, what do you think? at first I thought he was flirting, but he would've used all the opennings I gave him about meeting each other, right? I donno what to think now.. my friends say he was flirting with the whole ';you just sold yourself the best way'; comment, and I may have turned him off with my response..Boys!! go figure what they think.. guys, I need your advice!?
Just make sure you both understand each other someway and it'll all be just fine. Misunderstanding each other can be dangerous if you want to get together with someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment