Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Boys. Can the guys give me some advice and help.?

Okay, don't spout crap about me wanting you to say he likes me because i don't want him too.





For the whole year he has sat next to me in chemistry and biology but never spoken to me much. We have one of them every day, sometimes both. But in the last few weeks he has started talking to me more, asking my advice on haircuts, whether he is good looking or not and if he is boyfriend material. He has completely ignored one of his mates who sits on his other side and always asks what i'm doing at the weekend. When i was blindfolded in a practical he kept brushing my hand with his.





I don't want to hurt his feelings if he does like me and i would like to know what ways you think i could prevent it. I want to be friends but not more.


ADVICE NEEDED.


ThankyouuuuYahoooo


xBoys. Can the guys give me some advice and help.?
It all depends on your tone and gestures. Tell him hes a good friend and that you remind him of your brother (even if you dont have one). Itll make him realize that you just want to be friends. When you say this hell probably tell you he likes you or suggest you as his girlfriend (or hint at it) after that your gonna have to tell him (nicely) that you just want him as a friend and nothing more. Sometimes the pure truth is better and easier then beating around the bush. It leaves no room for doubt or questions.Boys. Can the guys give me some advice and help.?
hmmmmm well their are tons of ways but they will most likely hurt him the way i've been denied most is by the other girl getting a boyfriend.... it hurts but its not that bad because you have a reason to say no.
don't let him get too flirty with u. otherwise, u'll just have to tell him





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
go out with him! you could be missing out on a great guy!
There isn't really a way not to hurt his feelings to be honest but the best thing you can do is not to go out with him at all. Just let him know you only wanna be friends. But be easy on him, don't just blurt it out or anything say like ';you're a really sweet and awesome guy and everything, but I think i've been getting some signals from you lately and I don't really like you that way, however you are an amazing friend and I would love to stay that way with you'; or something along those lines. I don't think I'd take that too badly which is saying a lot because I am like WAAAAAAYYY oversensitive for a guy lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment