Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What r signs that a guy likes u guys plz give ur advice girls to?

to let the people no answering he already no's i like him


i like this guy named barry who is one of my best friends older brother my best friends name is keke i think he likes me but im not all that sure bcuz sometimes i feel he keeps giving me mixed feelings and that changes the way in my mind of how he feels about me and i just wanted to no how can u tell if a guy likes u and does this mean that he likes me





i went to kekes house almost a week ago and we were outside hanging out and then barry and my brother dairus who was also there at kekes house to hang out with barry came outside to play basketball then they asked us to play b-ball with them on teams and we did and after that we were just talking with them and stuff and the whole time me and barry kept locking eyes and staring at eachother for 30 seconds - 1 minute and he was talking to me,listen to me and paying more attention to me more than he was listen to my brother darius and his sister keke and i really like him a lot and don't no wat to do


so the one main questions i want to be answers is how can i get it out of him to tell me if he likes me or not or should i just ask him if he likes me or not but if u can answer the other question that wud be awesome by the way if it helps barry is 14 about to turn 15 next month and i am 11 about to turn 12 next month but he is in going to 8th grade and i am going to 6th grade thxs for answering if u doWhat r signs that a guy likes u guys plz give ur advice girls to?
Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment