Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I'm stuck between 2 guys and need serious advice. They both want a serious relationship with me what do i do?

there are things i like about both of them and thats the reason why i cant let one go!! GUY A i have been seeing for over 10 months allready in the beggening i didnt like him but then i grew on to him. he is very sweet,respectful,rich,my family likes him. only thing is he is sometimes too quiet for me and too afraid of rejection %26amp; of me!!! he never tryed making a move on me so we have no physical relationship. i spoke to him about this and he told me he was sorry %26amp; that it could change if i want and that he really respects me %26amp; was waiting for me to give him a signal.





Guy B


I had the biggest crush on him when i was younger. Our sisters are bestfriends and out of no where he called me and we started spending time together. i told him i was kind of seeing someone because he came into my life out of nowhere very random. anyways about him we have better communication then guy A. hes also sweet, respectful. we kissed a few times. only thing that bothers me about him is hes short 5'7I'm stuck between 2 guys and need serious advice. They both want a serious relationship with me what do i do?
Well it's very obvious that you like guy B better. The reason...you didn't mentions much negatives about him, not as much as about Guy A anyway. I think you should go with the one you like better, that is probably Guy B.





Short guys are cute!I'm stuck between 2 guys and need serious advice. They both want a serious relationship with me what do i do?
I don't think I would pick either, maybe try being solo for a while, I mean neither one of them has got you trying to be committed one way or the ohter, so I don't think either is right for you., If they were right you would know. You wouldn't even be considering being with anyone else. Good luck and I hope this helps
ree%26lt;3, Hon follow your heart ! First let Jesus be your guide ! You need a guy who loves Jesus and is an old fashioned gentleman who would make a good provider !
first of all your a slut! your a whore! becuase you cheated on your bf! poor guy man he was with you for 10 months and he respected you so much that he waited that long withought making any physical moves! it is hard for guys to do that trust me! dump B and live life with A cause im sure that is the right guy! woe to you nonbeliever get up now go to church pray and god will help you! enough dirtyness
Guy B!


who cares if he is short... good communication = good relationship!
guy B





dont be picky. i hate when girls are like ';hes to short, thats why i wont date him';


if youre to picky one day no one will want to be with you.
guy A
stick with guy A. It's not fair and Guy B shouldn't put you in the middle of deciding of whom you need to be with. Never leave someone for someone else because then they will think you can very easily leave them for another. Stick with Guy A and try and make it work. If it doesn't work and you've allowed time to heal, talk with Guy B again. Untill then, back away from Guy B and this will save you a lot of heartache
Guy a Seems nice he repects you and seems like a good guy. Still be friends with guy b though dont let anyone ruin your friend ship with him. =D
guy a
both
ok, i think that u should get out a sheet of paper and write down everything that u like about both of them and their qualities and all kinds of things like that and make ur decision based on that. the fact that guy a is rich, please do not let that over take ur mind and stuff, do not let money b a ruling factor in this matter. money is the rute to all evil and that can ruin everything. so just pray about it and then make ur decision. but do not rush into it.
Who would stay with you for ten months and not date you?? Guy A should leave you and you should be with guy B.

No comments:

Post a Comment