Friday, April 30, 2010

Guys only????I need your advice? Opinions?

ok What kind of signals do u get from a girl that shows that they like u ?


and if u have time, What kind of signals do u give off?


Guys only????I need your advice? Opinions?
eyes contact touching smiling hitting all these stuff Guys only????I need your advice? Opinions?
1. she puts her arm around me.


2. she asks me out.


3. she talks on-line for a long time with me.


4. ****someone calls her when we're talking, and she shuts the phone off (very important)





me. (well, my signals are totally delayed).


1. a random hug


2. i'll ask her out.


3. laughing and talking alot.
I'm a terrible people reader, so i never know it when a girl is hitting on me, but when i hit on girls I usually tend to talk and text to her alot and try to make her notice that i'm trying to treat her special
All i got to say is forget about it. The only reason girls go out is to use you and then throw you away. ( i just had a bad issue so dont take this seriously.)
Well looking at each other then start to talk and then how close you stand next to each other and sometimes you just know you get that feeling which is hard to describe.
Girl will start talking to u more than usual. Keeping her eye on u, being around u more. Flirting. u flirt back, use her game and replicate it. Then make a move.
when she shows up naked...is a pretty good sign

No comments:

Post a Comment