Friday, April 30, 2010

Is there any single parent (Mexican guys) our there?i need advice?

were you hurt by your serpartion or divorce?Is there any single parent (Mexican guys) our there?i need advice?
Of course I was, but I think that would go for anyone. I have yet to meet a single divorced person of any race or gender that wasn't hurt by their divorce.Is there any single parent (Mexican guys) our there?i need advice?
YOUR MEXICAN? FINALLY! I LOVE KIDS AND YOU ARE SO COOL. DIVORCE IS TOUGH AND THINGS WILL GET BETTER. WOULD LOVE TO CHAT, IF YOU LIKE. REMEMBER, THERE ARE OTHER WOMEN WHO WOULD LOVE YOU BETTER AND YOU ONLY LIVE ONE LIFE, SO GET OUT THERE AND GET GOING. THINGS WILL WORK OUT. EMAIL ME IF YOU LIKE. MEXXI....MIA
sure i was, but the tacos and burritos were very comforting to me. -- what does race have to do with this?
  • face cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment