Friday, April 30, 2010

Girls only, but I guess guys too, - I need advice?

I have only known this girl for about 2 weeks now. We've talked 3 times, and the first day she seemed like she liked me. The 2nd day I didn't know, and today I am not sure if she likes me. I always initiate our conversations. I'll start talking to her at the end of class. As we are talking, she 'll get up and slowly start to walk out of the row of desks, to leave the classroom. But we talk all the way out of the room, and today we even talked for a minute in the hallway. I make her laugh everytime we talk (but only once or twice.), and she always gives me eye contact and is genuinely smiling at me when we talk. She is so hard to read though? When should I ask her out? She is shy, until I start a conversation with her. She will say hi to this very unattractive guy when she sits down, but they never talk after that. (Trust me, she is NOT attracted to this guy.) However, she won't look at me or say anything to me before, during, or after class unless I say hello to her. HELPGirls only, but I guess guys too, - I need advice?
maybe she likes you and is trying to make you jelous by saying hi to the other guy, or maybe she likes you but is nervous to talk to you.


most girls are very different, so it's hard to tell what they're thinkingGirls only, but I guess guys too, - I need advice?
i think she just sounds like a friendly girl who can talk to people easily





im not sure if she likes you. but i know she doesn't not like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment