Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I need some serious advice..from girls and guys.. plz.?

Well, there is this guy that i like... a lot.. and he likes me the same way. But the problem is, is that he lives in New Jersey and i live in Wisconsin.. so idk what to do. I'm not sure if i should just move on and find someone else or if I should give this long distance relationship a shot? So help me plz.. give me some advice on what to do.I need some serious advice..from girls and guys.. plz.?
i am in the same boat. my boyfriend lives far away from me, but you will know if it is worth it or not. i just felt it. i love him and he loves me, and i think the distance gives us something rather than physical. we see each other as much as possible, but neither of us are ready to give each other up yet. we feel its worth the distance because we love each other. you'll know when you talk to this guy...you'll just feel it!


good luck and best wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment