Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Maybe you guys can offer me advice?

This is tough and sure sum of you have been thru this so help a brother out. I dated this girl who was a model, she's real sweet and not ur typical stuk up *****. We dated for a few months then she went home then she returned in January. She's a good girl and doesn't sleep around and at 26 years old, she's only had 4 bfs incl. me.


She told me she wanted to stay just friends wen she came bak but in about 2 months, we started hookin up and foolin around. Cool so far but she kept sayin she didnt have any 'feelings' for me so how could she act like a gf and do wat gfs do and still say that? pride? denial....?


Anyways, back in July, she went back home and think it may be permanent and home is Slovakia. After just 1 month, she tells me she met sum1 and of course that hurt....so fast? She started seeing this guy a lot, too fast and I told her to slow down. She then tells me that he's divorced (33 years old) and has a baby boy. So I'm like get away from this guy, its bad news. Of course, this guy tells her that the ex-wife is a ***** and all that sob story crap and I told her once again to get away b4 its too late.


Its been 2 months now and they are goin steady, I'm kinda over her now and every time i try to tell her, she signs off msn or facebook and does the cold shoulder deal. Now I'm her best freind but is that how you treat best freinds? Then wen she's cool to talk, all is supposed to be fine n dandy. Then about 3 weeks ago, I land in hospital and she was told about it but I didnt hear from her at all for 2 weeks! I asked her why but she couldnt answer why. Then its the usual 'hello' and 'can u talk' on msn or facebook for the past few days.


Sorry for the long story but I'm confused guys....wat doe she want from me? Am I a safe back-up for her? I may not ever see her again so why is she tryin so hard and then acting the *****? Do i contact her or cut it off? Help me out, ur answers will be appreciated.Thx, Alex.Maybe you guys can offer me advice?
I think that it's time to say goodbye to this girl. Besides she sounds pretty selfish to me. I friend would not treat you the way she is treating you ..Find some new friends closer to home and say goodbye to the past.Maybe you guys can offer me advice?
i think you should give her some of her own medicine. find some new girls, she doesnt really sound like a best friend or a friend at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment