Friday, April 30, 2010

I have a problem.. i get over guys WAY too fast. advice?

i guess in a way its a good thing... but its pretty stupid... id like a guy, and when i start feeling like its never going to work out... i give up and get over it. its stupid cuz then soemtimes i learn the guy liked me, but by the time he has guts to ask me out, i stop liking him, and I start liking someone else.





so when he does ask me... i always sayy no. i would never say yes, if i didn't honestly like the person.





so now i like this guy, and hes amazing.. but now i feel guilty for sort of leading on the last guy.


i think he still thinks i like him, but i dont. so i don't want to get his hopes up, but how do i break it to him gently?





I have a problem.. i get over guys WAY too fast. advice?
rabbitI have a problem.. i get over guys WAY too fast. advice?
Don't worry I am sure we have all gone through this faze in our lives.





When the right one comes along you will know because everything falls into place.





And you can't have to many friends. So why not be friends first and then see where it goes from there instead of jumping into a relationship.
omg ! you're like my twin!





im the same exact way! but i think of it as : that you'll meet this ione guy, this one very special perosn that you wanna spend the rest of your life with and your feelings willl never chnage for him no mtter what happens.





i can p[icture this niow: you're telling a joke and then he laughs. you say: ah... your a good friend, your my buddy





too obvious? then just say your a good friend lol





hope i helped!
uhm honestly i think your lucky because i dont qet over quys quickly . it takes me a LONG time even tho it may never work out . and about the quy your leadinq on . . well just say that you quys are better of friends , because thats all you see him as . somethinq like that . and qo for the boy you likee . =]
let me guess: you are still in high school.


your problem is not a problem.


it is called being young and enjoying the freedom it grants. you aren't obligated to stick with anyone or become more involved than you feel like being. enjoy it!!!
If you keep whoring around, no guys are going to like you or ask you out, find a guy who treats you nice and marry him, that's my advice.
congrats you're a guy!





Me I just have one-night stands and in the morning I get the f*ck out her apartment! If she's at my place, I send her packing and never call her again!





It's friggin' great!
i think that's amazing how you get over guys quickly. i think i have a new hero.



yes in all honesty isa good thing because when it takes a long time toget over a guy it hurts soo bad
then maybe guys aren't your thing. Go for girls!!!!! ^ _ ^

No comments:

Post a Comment