Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Problems with my boyfriend..(GUYS I need your advice on this one).?

The thing is i have been 4 years with my boyfriend and since the day I met him I knew he was the one..but I guess we both were too sure of ourselves and like let go of the relationship and now it seems like we have nothing.


So yesterday we were talking about it and well he said that he loves me and feels good with me and when he isnt with me he misses me and wants to see me, but that when he is with me it just feels weird like something in his stomach. And he says he doesnt know what it is. He says he isnt interested in anybody else but that he doesnt know whats going on. So guys I really need your advice on this one!! Please..idk what to do and what he wants or is going through.Problems with my boyfriend..(GUYS I need your advice on this one).?
I know that feeling. Its attachment, and anxiety. Its a feeling that when your away from them you miss them but you almost feel too dependent on them. Sometimes you can care soooo much that you get fear of abandonment...like your constantly on edge that things are too perfect or too right and its the calm before the storm.


I think he may leave soon. You guys should take a breather from each other so you can appreciate what you have.Problems with my boyfriend..(GUYS I need your advice on this one).?
It's probably the first long term relationship he's been in, so work through it and move forward. Try some different sex positions or something. I don't know, but maybe you guys should do some things that are more exciting.
wow, i know that feeling, how do i put this blantantly....he wants to have sex with you and doesnt know how to say it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment