Friday, April 30, 2010

GUYS: Can you give me advice?

OK, here's a guy...whenever he sees me...he always blush, and whenever my classmates tease us...and whenever he's looking at me, he always say ';I'm just looking at some thing';





I know it's really obvious that he likes me...but the problem is, we never talked...and we're like really shy to each other.





How can we be friends? Without asking him out...I mean just in the school, HOW???





Can you give me some effective advices?GUYS: Can you give me advice?
Shelby,





Be alittle random ... ask him what he's having for lunch, did he see the game last nite ... anything to talk ... once the ball is rolling ... see where it goes ....





Batter Up !GUYS: Can you give me advice?
ummmm i dont know how 2 get guys so my advice might be useless but if i where u i would start slow like ask him something like did u see_____ last night or ask if u can use his pen or pencil even though u have 1 ooooorrrr just tell the dude. but if he really likes u hes most likely thinking of a way 2 say he likes u but afraid 2 get rejected so show intrest in him and see wat his reation is. sorry if its not much
This may sound too simple, but it really applies to your situation: ';The only way to have a friend is to be one.';

No comments:

Post a Comment