Friday, April 30, 2010

Problems with girlfriend. advice from girls and guys needed. my girlfriend and i have been having minor?

problems but seem to be getting bigger. like, we get into fights over dumb things like she gets mad if she calls me and i am with my friends. i try not to be short but she gets mad cause she expects me to drop what i am doing and talk to her. the other thing that gets on my nerves is on the phone. my god, she wants to talk to me everynight till she falls asleep. im talking 3-5 hours! it takes time away from me and i dont like that. if i try to tell her she should get some rest or something she says ';why dont u wanna talk to me';. its not that i dont want to its that theres really nothing more to talk about after so many hours. and she'll also play these games over the phone like ';i hate you, say something nice to me';. and ill say something over and over and she says not good enough. it just gets annoying. she is head over heels in love with me. i love her but i mean, sometimes she takes iy overboard. if i break up with her, it would devestate her. i dont want to hurt her. what 2 do?Problems with girlfriend. advice from girls and guys needed. my girlfriend and i have been having minor?
OMG dump her now before its to late....Problems with girlfriend. advice from girls and guys needed. my girlfriend and i have been having minor?
Do you love her or not.


If she really loves you she must understand you what you are saying - stop talking is to late or I call you back and don't worry about You are not good enough.


I think you love her and be more realistic -communication and understanding go forward with respect for each other.
Talk to her. She is probably insecure or feels insecure in the relationship. Evalute what you might be doing in the relationship that might make her act this way.Tell her how you feel and show her. Say things to her like you look beautiful, you smell great. Surprise her with a gift or a love note. I relationship is work and you have to work at it. If its lop sided things insecurities will happen.





If you have done all this, she could just be a clingy girl with no self confidence.
she seems to be very clingy...let her know how you feel ..its better to do it now and hurt her if she doesnt get it than just to let it keep happening
tell her it bothers you and you want her to quit or at least calm down if you don't you all won't be together long anyway


If that does'nt work start fallin asleep on the phone or atleast act like your asleep wait till she hangs up the phone and leave it off the hook problem solved.
It is really up to you. Ask yourself if you're willng to meet her expectations or demands. Try to explain to her how you feel and if she cant understand then you have to decide wether to stay in that relationship. It's a two way street you know.
well my freind, it sounds like she is demanding and insecure and controlling. dump her, she'll get over it


unless you like being controlled...

No comments:

Post a Comment