Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Does he like me!? {Guys, I need your advice!}?

I am getting really frustrated! I am in 7th grade and I have liked this guy since 2nd grade! Once, in 3rd, he asked me out but I stupidly said, ';No.'; Buy anyway... this year I am in one of his classes. Sometimes I see him looking at me in class but I can never really tell if it's because he likes me or he is just looking around the room. Lately, when I look over at his seat, he is already looking at me and smiles really big and waves. Sometimes, he will walk over to the boy's desk who sits in front of me to ';talk to him'; but all he does is say hi and walks away. Was he trying to get my attention? A lot of times if he sees me in the hallways, he will yell my name, smile really big, and wave. But he is usually really nice to everyone else too. A few of my friends don't like him because he is always flirting with other girls, which is kind of true. He has pretty much gone out with half of our grade. And every time the subject comes up, all of my friends beg me to let them ask him out for me. But that's part of the problem, let's just say that I am not too high on the totem pole and he is at the tippy top. I am afraid that if I ask him out he will say, ';No,'; and everyone will find out, which is bound to happen because I go to a really small school. What do I do? Let my friends ask him out for me? Ask him out myself? Does he even like me?!?! Tell me what you think. Guys, if I do ask him out, what would be the best way to do it? Thanks a bunch! :)Does he like me!? {Guys, I need your advice!}?
No, no, he still likes you. But after your rejection he wants to seem like it didn't phase him at all.Does he like me!? {Guys, I need your advice!}?
Let your friends ask him out... he is totally into you!!! And BTW you are more popular than you think!!!!! :D





Love ya!


Fabulous(your BFF moron) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment