Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I'm confused. Guys & Girls. I need advice...?

So, I have this guy friend I've known since I was practically born. Our moms are best friends and we are insanely close. We have been hanging out a lot lately and he's been more flirty than usual. I've heard around the grapevine that he likes me and has liked me for a few years now and I've secretly liked him as well. Ever since I've started hearing these things he's been shying away from me and I'm getting mixed signals from him. He claims to have feelings for me but he avoids me all of the sudden. He doesn't know that I know he likes me and I've never brought myself to tell him I like him back. I've never felt this way about anyone before. It's all so complicated and I need advice on what to do. Should I talk to him?I'm confused. Guys %26amp; Girls. I need advice...?
Well you might be fooling yourself thinking he doesnt know you like him already infact he probably knew a long time ago.Remember if you hear about him liking you via the grapevine , he also has a grapevine too and has probably heard you too like him lol.Plus we can sense when a friend likes us more then just a friend the problem is do we know its mutual and what do we do about it.





This is a sensitive issue bec its also involving your moms and it also is friendship related bec no one wants to loose such a friend but also who wants not to try being more if two willing mature adults etc then why not make up a list of all the reasons you truly like him and one time at the appropaite moment and time and place let him know how you feel and exactly why you feel that way.





Maybe he sees that you desire to approach him as a interested in dating gf and hes so shy or flatterred or into you hes gotten even more shy around you or nervous bec he truly digs you too.





I know I'm much older then you and in a total different generation but true love is the same regardless and being shy etc around certain women is just natural for some of us regardless what age and it's also something women some truly like and us men find such a adoring quality on a lady very attractive and even wonderful too.








Hope that helps and best of luck.By the way if its not going to upset or change your mothers views etc and you truly like adore him why not go for it bec you don't want to down the line see him taken or even married etc and being a truly loving father or partner and then feel sad etc bec it could of been you two and think only if I had approached him or not been so darn shy etc.I'm confused. Guys %26amp; Girls. I need advice...?
';He claims to have feelings for me but he avoids me all of the sudden. He doesn't know that I know he likes me'; - this kind of contradicts itself. But I would just keep flirting. See how he responds. Eventually one of you will say something either to end the awkwardness or to be together. If you feel the need to tell him, you will know the right time/convo to do it in. Or to RRREEEAAALLLLLLYYY hint at it. Chances are if you've liked him for a long time, he's heard you like him already too. Best of luck!
yes you and him should talk , and this way you can find out if he really does like you and if you too can have something together. but also he might be afraid to as if you two broke up, he would lose you as a good friend. dating friends is always more complicated. best of luck
What do you think? If you like the guy let him know. How simple is that?


If he doesn't share your feelings at least you will know where you stand.
i think he just shy and nervous but he seems to really like you.yeah talk to him and tell him that you like him and have been liking him for a while now.best of luck
he is scared that you don't like him back


just drop a few flirty hints and yall will be dating in no time!
What do you have to lose? Confess that you like him.
You're confused? What do you think he is. Stay friends, anything else will ruin youor friendship
no, he's currently nervous, give him some time.
talk to him


tell him the truth


no matter wat his reaction
hes a little scared he knows what you ve heard and don't know what to do or say

No comments:

Post a Comment