Friday, April 30, 2010

I'm thinking of saving 2 move 2 another town 4 love cause I hate where I live-the guys here suck. any advice

I've lived here for twenty years and I've been single for three years and it seems like the guys here like sleaze. I'm a classy lady with a job and intelligence but the only types of women guys go for here are 15 year old, short skirt wearing, id faking, club going whores. I want to move to another state near a base because I want to continue my career working along side the government and military...I'm thinking of saving 2 move 2 another town 4 love cause I hate where I live-the guys here suck. any advice
All the best. Hope you have better luck in the new city.I'm thinking of saving 2 move 2 another town 4 love cause I hate where I live-the guys here suck. any advice
Well the advise I'd give you is don't bank on this move being a total reinissance for you because things might just be the same in the new place you choose. The grass isn't always greener on the other side. However, maybe a new piece of scenery might offer up some other date opportunities. All I'm saying is don't think this move will make all things better cause it might not.
Don't get your boxes at uhaul they are expensive. The best boxes come from friends who work in offices and behind Wal-Mart.


-NmD!
guys are the same everywhere. maybe you are hanging around the wrong people. maybe you are really not interested right now and you are pushing yourself. give yourself some time. learn to live with just you.
So move. Guys are skirt chasers all over the world. Maybe your not looking at the right place for a man.
Line up a job where you wanna go and move.
first i would move for a better job. but depends on where you meet these guys. and yes alot of them can be jerks but the right one will come along when its time and not before so dont be in a hurry to settle with one guy.
  • face cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment