Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Boys problems, guys i need your advice too.?

Theres this guy that i have a hugeee crushh on. LIKE HUGE. We flirt all the time in class but he DEFF. is a player no doubt about it. So now he has a gf. we were talking about it and he said that he was intrested in me but i didnt believe that him and his on and off again gf of 7 months were really over. How could i? So i was kinda heartbroken a lil when i found out that he has a new gf. I told him whatever and it was his loss lol But he said he could get me intrested in him again later. i told him noway im not gonna wait around for any guy. and he told me i didnt have to. He could still get me intrested.





The wierd thing his ex gf told him he could date anyon in the whole school just not to dat me?


cause im too pretty~like an abercrombie model were her words.


is ent that wierd?


He said shes intimidated but idk now i feel like nothings working out and even though he has a gf he still flirts with me. help.Boys problems, guys i need your advice too.?
He's a jerk. He is playing you. He is not worth your time.Boys problems, guys i need your advice too.?
Pretty girl always wins those competitions ...
dont play into his game find someone who truly respects women
  • face cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment