Friday, April 30, 2010

Help Me Choose Between Two Guys ! 10 Points For Best Advice - I Need It !

Help me choose between 2 guys!


Not too long ago i was asking pretty much the same question on this site, but since things had changed. Im in high school was stuck between these two boys who wanted to go out with me , one was really REALLY hot but a bit of a player and the other was just a bit cute but really seriously loved me. (For more info see my first question at http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>





so anyway id made up my mind that in a few weeks i would agree to go out with the second boy , despite him being less better looking but for loving me for who I am . But since I got this e-mail from the hot boy saying how much he loves me , listing all the things he loves about me , how he would do anything for me etc ... When I say hes a player , we are only in high its not like hes going round sleeping with everyone , but he is quite a flirt , is gorgeous and he knows it ! But Ive feel so attracted to him for months and months now and I thought it was just a physical thing , but now I think hes an amazing sweet guy too . The other guy , although he loves me to bits, is just a bit boring ! I dont what to do , whether to take a risk or play it safe ...





Please help!


Mariah


xxxxxxxxxxHelp Me Choose Between Two Guys ! 10 Points For Best Advice - I Need It !
Stick with the guy u hav.I kno the player seems really hot and it seems like he'd be more fun but believe me the sweet dedicated guy will make u happier in the long run(even if he is a bit boring he could just be a bit shy)the player knows his way around every girl and he has a variety of techniques to get a girl to like him...i know he did make dat list about u but at d same time he wants one thing and thats to satisfy himself he dosent care for u.Dat mind seem like a harsh judgement but its true...the player has fooled u with his';sweetness card';after a while u'll begin 2 see he will pressure u into things,flirt with other girls,get bored of u and move on in search of a new fling.the guy you have loves u for who you are and dosent want to hurt you he wants to treat u right...stick with him!Help Me Choose Between Two Guys ! 10 Points For Best Advice - I Need It !
well i think you should go with the boring guy and then find your true love cause this just school you no... and that the guy who is really hot trust me he'll flirt with a girl and break ur haer dont do that untill you find out what kind of guy you really want trust me there are more fish in the sea lol
guy #2 sounds like a sweetheart. just try and and liven him up some, you know? but i wouldn't go with guy #1...you don't want a player that will dump you for the next pretty face he sees, you deserve better than that. go with thet guy that really, truly loves you, and only you.
I think you should be friends with both boys and whomever else is friendly to you. Forget the bf/gf thing until you reach 18 or graduate. It just makes everything so complicated....
Only you can make the decision on which guy to date...nobody else can help you





hope all goes well
you should try the player but dont move too fast and dont let him try anything on you
go out with one guy and if it doesnt work out, go out with the other guy
go for the player!!!! i fyou feel that he's playing you, play with him too! you are still in high school... have some sense of adventure...
the FIRST GUY
Looks arent everything but if the second guy is abit boring then your not ditching him because of his looks, your takin into account his personality too. On the other hand, the first guy sounds dodgy... im always wary of players. But if hes written down all the things he likes about you, hes obviously taken time to think about how he feels about you and hes not just thinking about whats in his trousers.


If this was me, i would try and be good friends with both of them but I would go with the first one. If he starts pressurising you into anything or cheats on you or anything, I would end it straight away cos hes obviosly not gunna change. But you have got to be interested in the guys personality aswell as his looks





GOOD LOOK !!
I don't know how old you are, but I'd guess that you're way too young to be settling down with someone you find boring! Go for the gorgeous guy, it may only last a short while, but at least you'll have some fun. There's nothing worse than spending time with someone boring. You should have a higher opinion of yourself and know that you can do better than someone you describe as boring. Take a risk, lif'e's way too short!
As you are in high school, I would say enjoy yourself and go out with whomever you want to have fun with. Be carefull of the guy who you say is a player as guys will generally say whatever they can to bag a girl (i am a 34 yr old mom - i have had plenty of experience in these things, plus my partner says so too!) You are only young once, enjoy yourself. Just remember you don't have to do anything you don't want to do or you feel uncomfortable with.

No comments:

Post a Comment