Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Question for the guys!!!!! plz answer need advice fast!!?

this guy likes me a lot and i like him too. we are both 18 and we go to school together. we hug eachohter and kiss. we arent dating. i hungout with him at his house sat.sun. mon. and he called me all those nights and we talked and he called me last night and today and we talked too. do i need to play hard to get and not hangout with him so much? so that he will want me more. or what should i do?? and here a question for the GUYS what makes u want a girl that u like, what can i do to see if he really likes me for me?Question for the guys!!!!! plz answer need advice fast!!?
go for it! dont push him away or play hard to get. if it is meant to be then just let it happen!Question for the guys!!!!! plz answer need advice fast!!?
sexy and aggresive- unless ur da prude type that waits 4 marrige
I don't know if I really like a girl that plays hard to get. It sort of makes me feel that she might not like me. I would say just keep hanging around and you will find out if he really likes you. (it sounds like he already does)

No comments:

Post a Comment