Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Girls - do you like guys who are persistent? Advice needed!!?

I met this girl in one of my classes this semester.





I got her number 2 weeks before it ended.. I didn't get a chance to call her before I saw her again for the final class. And on the final day of class we didn't really get to speak, due to the final.





So, the day after the final I sent her a funny text to which she replied right away. 1 minute later. A good sign, right?





I then replied to that text a few hours later saying I wanted to see her again and that we should celebrate being done with the class. She hasn't replied and it's been a week.





In class I got a lot of indicators that this girl was interested. I think she may be too shy to reply and I'm thinking of calling her up, because I have to know one way or the other and I can live with the outcome either way.





So, girls if a guy is persistent do you like that?Girls - do you like guys who are persistent? Advice needed!!?
sure if he's not creepyGirls - do you like guys who are persistent? Advice needed!!?
it never hurts to call her up just to be sure
maybe she has a bf and doesnt know how to tell you?

No comments:

Post a Comment