Friday, April 30, 2010

What do you guys think i need advice?




I'm considering asking out one of my close friends, we have both shown signs of interest and its eating away at me. i cant go on thinking what if. so what do you guys think, does this sound good? No its not gona be word for word, or ths long, this is just a general idea.





FYI: im a guy and shes a girls (she made it obvious)





(Insert name), you鈥檙e a great friend don鈥檛 get me wrong, but I don鈥檛 think I want to be just your friend any more, I want to be more. Ever since I asked about us this summer its been a poison in my mind, and I鈥檝e decide that this risk is worth taking, lifes to short, and you know what im tired of just sitting back. I like you, and I hope that u feel that same way. I know this is sudden so its fine if you dont answer me, in fact don鈥檛 answer me yet, think about it first. I don鈥檛 care whether you want to say yes and jump into my arms right now, or you want to say that you never want to see me again, I just want you to think about it first, think about all that we could be together, and how happy we make each other now, and how much more we could. I know this is sudden and could end so lets start out slow and see how it works out, worst comes to worst we can just ease out of it, then again we could light on fire and make the world jealous.





This is just a general idea, I plan on going with the flow and mostly improvising. And yes I plan to do this face to face, im no coward.


What do you guys think i need advice?
i say that if you feel like its really what you want to do then do it. if she says no(which i don't think she will) then oh well you can stay close friends but if you don't take the risk you'll never know what could of come from this. so take the risk and ask her out :-)What do you guys think i need advice?
awwww that is sooo cute! even if she doesn't like you the way you like her at the moment she will still see how sensitive you are and that could help move her feelings along faster if you know what i mean. I definately think you should tell her something like that. i know my heart would melt if a guy told me that. good luck and hope things work out!
uwah~


i wish i had a guy like you~ if i was her and you said that...man i'd fall for you! i think you should say that to her. go for it! i admire the fact that your no coward!! ask her out! it's good that you were friends at first because you already know each other and feel comfortable around each other, so it should be ok for you guys to go out! im rooting for you!! GOOD LUCK!! XD
I know u have probably been holding all that in for a while,but what u should do is set up a time to talk with her and instead of putting yourself out there too much(to avoid scaring her and making her confused) just tell her short and sweet how u feel and ask her what she wants. Just follow your heart
i think that you should.. even if she dont like u rite now she will after you tell her that
It would be better just to say that you really enjoy her friendship and want to keep it that way but you would also like to take it one step farther and go out on a real date. If it works out, then great but if it doesn't you would like to remain friends. Think awhile about asking this way before you decide anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment