Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I tend to rush things and sabotage everything with a guy. Advice?

I have a bad habit of constantly worrying about where things are going with a guy that I often don't realize how much I'm ruining everything.


I've been talking to this guy for a few weeks. We've known each other for years but we're obviously interested in each other now. How can I keep things light, but also, how do I keep things progressing smoothly?


I need to keep myself occupied with other things but my brain just does not want to work this way lol.I tend to rush things and sabotage everything with a guy. Advice?
let him know that u want to go pretty slow so no one gets hurt and so u dont ruin wat u have. so keep doing wat you're doing and enjoy having his company

No comments:

Post a Comment