Friday, April 30, 2010

Can any girls or guys give me some advice?

Okay. So there's a guy I totally have a hugeee crush on. Last year we had one class together and I started liking him because I'd see him looking at me in class and he has a friend that lives on my street and he came riding his bike past me one time when I was walking the dog. I walked home from school through his community and he and his friend rode past on their bikes and I'm pretty sure his friend whistled but I don't remember because there were other people walking. This year again we have one class together and we sit in rows and we both sit in the second seat but he's the row farthest from where I sit. We look at eachother a lot but we can't talk because one we sit too far away and two I feel like if he likes me, he should make the move. I can't tell if he does and everyone says we'd look so good together. Another thing is my friend was in band last year with him and he said he liked someone with brown hair and brown eyes (which I have) but when she said was it (my name)? he said no. Not a nooooooo just a no. He is quiet and he doesn't flirt with girls hardly ever and I guess he could've just said no because he's shy and knew she was my friend but I am just so confused and depressed. It's no fun to like someone that you know you have no chance with. Thanks for the advice and help.Can any girls or guys give me some advice?
get to know him girlie ! How can you have a crush on someone you dont talk to at all right? Start up a conversation%26amp;introduce yourself and become best friendss ! trust me in ever boy girl frienship, one starts to fall for the other eventually !

No comments:

Post a Comment