Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Do these guys make good boyfriends?? advice,suggestions,anything!?

so i really like this guy, hes my friend i've known him for about a year now...he has like all friends that are girls, he does that thing with his hair around me and sometimes flirts.. all the guys think hes gay but hes not, he just likes to hang around with girls. but anyway, do those kinds of guys make good boyfriends, hes really sweet and nice..not perverted like the average guy. also how do u tell if a guy with that many friends that r girls likes u??





im not sure if he likes me or not, we talk alot and he always waits for me in the halls in stuff...and always smiles around me alot. but he also has alot of other friends that r girls..ugh lol any advice suggestions thoughts??? thanks!Do these guys make good boyfriends?? advice,suggestions,anything!?
Hm... Well, are you the only one he flirts with (out of his girl friends)? Are you the only one he waits for in the halls?





The ';smiles around me alot'; is a great sign to. I think he probably likes you, unless he's like this with everyone. =)Do these guys make good boyfriends?? advice,suggestions,anything!?
sry to say, but hes too much of a friend, with him nothin will b a surprise. I dont want to say the perfect man (thats impossible) but u should want a guy that ull feel safe with, that can compliment u when necessary, and that will do something sweet every now and then just cuz.

No comments:

Post a Comment