Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Need sum advice.. I love two guys in the same time, who should i pick?? Visit me for more details?

Believe or not you do not love any of them. My guess is you like both of them. Love is a powerful concept, so if you love one man, there is no more, and viceversa. It is a matter of details, you can vist me with details :)Need sum advice.. I love two guys in the same time, who should i pick?? Visit me for more details?
tell both of them that u made an accident and see their reaction but do it separatlyNeed sum advice.. I love two guys in the same time, who should i pick?? Visit me for more details?
the best solution is to let them choose u. so u just be nice to both of them and soon u will know the answer. no need for u think too much about what you have to do.
Email me to give me some details, i give fellow friends the same advice all the time. I need to know what each are like, why you like each one, and what you dislike about each one.
choose me as third one!
pick them bouth,more fun for you

No comments:

Post a Comment